Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Singing in the rain

I'm totally loving this pre-schedule blog entries. I've just pre-scheduled the entries up until the first week of February :P. At least I won't have to worry about updating blog on time. To those emails that are yet to be replied, my apologies. I'll try to reply one of these days.


Onto the rain, again!

I made this while listening to Gene Kelly (it's very addictive!):



I'm singing in the rain
Just singing in the rain
What a glorious feelin'
I'm happy again



I'm laughing at clouds
So dark up above
The sun's in my heart
And I'm ready for love


And I'm ready for love
Let the stormy clouds chase
Everyone from the place
Come on with the rain


I've a smile on my face
I walk down the lane
With a happy refrain
Just singin',
Singin' in the rain.

1 comment:

  1. I love this song & I love the way you quilled it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails