Tuesday, April 06, 2010

The Blue Diet

I've been reading about colours and personalities lately and came across few interesting facts about the colour blue.


Do you know that blue is one of the most popular colour in the world, but it is also the least appetizing. Some weight loss programmes suggest that you eat your food off on blue plates. Have no idea how it supposed to contribute to losing weight though. I don't have problems eating from my blue plates hehe.


Blue has also been said as the colour of calmness and serenity, and that people could be more productive in blue rooms compared to other coloured places.



I wanted something repetitive and could execute such effects towards my card. And I'm loving the cursive tone of these shades of blue. It does give me a sense of relaxation, and exclusivity.



Can you see the little blue explosions at the end of each line? They remind me of fireworks. And sparks.


I do hope you'll enjoy the card as much as I do.  Till next time then.

5 comments:

  1. I love this card's design! Simple and blue,one of my favorite color. I esp like the 'explosion' at the ends. Must have taken some time to make them. I don't think I have the time and patient to make them :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Aishah! Quilling does take longer time than normal cardmaking process. Usually I prepared the quilled items beforehand (in multiple colours), so when the idea strikes, I can just rearrange them, and sometimes, add a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty...

    i love everything blue.. the ends reminds me of the ocean waves.. overall it looks so elegant..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ocean waves! That's the word! I thought of that too, but it slipped my mind while typing hehe..

    really appreciate your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what is this technique???i love this...i want to learn it too...where can i do so????

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails