Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Rubbers and stamps hehe

Whenever I go to any craft store, I always love to have a peek at all the stamps. A craft store normally have hundreds of them and I simply have to restrain myself from taking one. Why? Because I always thought those cute rubber stamps are too expensive for me. I know, crafters don't normally care about the price as long as they're in love with it, but as for me, I have other things to think of. That's why I hardly went to craft stores. Because I'm not really sure how much longer I can restrain myself from spending hundreds on those little cute things.

The good thing about being a Miyyah is that she always has her way around things haha. That's why I always improvise my tools. My papers. My scraps. After all, if you keep buying expensive scrapping materials, then it's not scrapping anymore as "scrap" means things that you normally throw away!

Internet has always been my main resources when it comes to improvising my crafts hahaha. This is what I found: you can make your own stamps that don't cost that much. Again, I decided to give it a try. I found some cute designs online and started drawing and carving...

... And I made these out of 8 erasers (I cut one eraser to 2 parts so I can have smaller stamps)


Had real fun stamping them on papers. Can you imagine how much you can save now?.. And all 8 erasers only cost me RM1.20! which means 15 cent per eraser.

Will show how they look like when you stamp them on paper later ok! Need to prepare for the evening class! Daa...

1 comment:

  1. hi miyyah!

    good job! kalau x sempurna x apa, practice makes perfect!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails