Monday, July 21, 2008

Gift Box

Sorry for not being able to blog for the past few days. Been quite busy lately with presentations and assignments. I can't even find time to do crafts too. I can't finish the layout for the 3rd LSQ challenge since the printer is out of ink and my sis used the camera. I know the due date is tomorrow so I'm going to buy new printer ink this afternoon (and need to mail few cards to a buyer ;p) and try to finish up by today. For now, I'' leave you with this entry.

Remember this?


I blogged about this here.

Like I said before, these paper clips were part of a gift box that also consists of 2 accordion album. Well, this is how the gift box looks like:




And these are the accordion albums that I made based on Yatie's RAK (I won a hand-made accordion album from Yatie for winning the May Challenge @ Lovescrap.

This is how both albums look like:



I've done this in May but until now, I can't find time to start decorating the albums.

Oh, I went to Cineleisure to watch The Dark Knight yesterday (which was really AWESOME!!!) and took the time to stop by Papier and finally bought:

Flower Punch (1 small and one medium in size)
Inkpad for my stamps
Some cute little brads

I'm starting on creating my own (hand-made) Prima flowers. Once I got hold of the camera, I'll put up the tutorials ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails