Friday, June 24, 2011

The Royal Wedding (Part 3)

The favours.

Sorry for being quiet for a while. Life has taken its toll on me, and I was in a mess, trying to figure out things (my eyebags were really bad these few months!). It's calmer now, and I'm trying to pick up the pieces again. There are many new things I did and I can't wait to blog all about them!

Let's continue from where we left, shall we?

Here are the favours that we made for my sister's wedding. I altered the Ma'thurat (prayer book) for the Akad Nikah (solemnization ceremony), and gave them out for the guests:


And I made the tags stamped with white chalk ink for the guest reception favours (we bought the ready-made woven box):


 ... and packed the ice gems biscuits for our little guests as well.



Last but not least, these handmade fridge magnets were made few weeks before the wedding, for my sister's close friends:


(I know, I went a wee bit crazy with everything LOL).

3 comments:

  1. everything just nice and adorable..
    i adore your art and craft work so much..! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:13 pm

    sgt kagum dgn blog ni...sumenyer chantek2...keep on bloging ok...da~

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails